Sunday, October 24, 2010

guate pics

Here are a few pics from my walks about Antigua:


I quite like the idea of a happy bean...
Volcanoes, textiles, ruins, oh my. 
Guatemala has all three in spades!   
And they are all beautiful.
Guatever, indeed!  I'm not much for tourist t-shirts, 
but I have to say, guatever is a definite temptation.
San Simon -- day of honor is October 27.


Holy rosary, Batman! 
La Merced Church in Antigua celebrating a month of recognition of St.Rosario.
Huevos in el mercado central ... never bought eggs in a plastic bag before, but it works like a dream.
This one's for you, Gilly.
Giant ferns -- found in gardens all over Antigua ... beautiful!



There are about 6 or 8 parrots at Casa Santo Domingo. 
One in this pair randomly blurts, "Hola, hola."

1 comment:

  1. It's great to see these pics on the blog -- easier to scroll through! Antigua does look like it's a beautiful place. Show us some of the school and your teacher/s!

    ReplyDelete